To make it more convenient for you to do the emailing work you can connect your AOL email account to Outlook to access the emails from the same place for both the emailing clients. This will make it easier for you to access all your emails as well as maintain your schedules of Outlook account. AOL Technical Support 1-800-329-1530 is also available in case you don’t know how to access your AOL emails using the Outlook account.
If you want to access your AOL incoming emails using Outlook, then follow the given steps:
- First, log in to your Outlook account and click on the settings icon.
- Now click on the ‘Connected Accounts’ option.
- Now under ‘Add a connected account’ heading, click on ‘Other email accounts’ option.
- This will open the ‘Connect your email account’ web page where you have to enter the AOL email address and password.
- Now from the options provided to you, you can either create a new folder for the AOL messages or you can also place the AOL messages in the existing folder and then click on ‘Ok’.
- After this step, you will receive a message saying your account is now connected to Outlook. Your AOL emails will now be imported.
- If there are a large number of emails to download then this process can take some time. But you can close your browser and the download will get completed on its own.
- After this, AOL email address will appear among the inbox folders in the Outlook.com email page.
To send emails using AOL email, compose a message and click on the ‘From’ address field and then enter your AOL email address. You can also call at the AOL Help Number 1-800-329-1530 if you need help regarding this matter. In case you want to set your AOL email account as the default outgoing email account, then you can use the given steps:
- Click on the Mail settings option and from the menu, click on the connected accounts.
- Now from the connected accounts window select ‘Change you’re from address’ under the ‘From address’ section.
- Now from the drop-down menu select your AOL email address.
- After this, the emails you send from Outlook.com using AOL account can be viewed in AOL account and when you will import them they will appear in Outlook.
Another way to connect your AOL email account is as follows:
- Select the file menu and then account settings.
- Click ‘New’ under the email heading.
- Now select ‘Manual setup or additional server types’.
- Click ‘Next’ and then select POP or IMAP.
- Now in the ‘Add account’ window, enter ‘Your Name ’, ‘AOL email addresses, and ‘Server information’.
- Enter the AOL email address and password in the ‘Add Account’ section.
- Now click ‘More Settings’ and select ‘Outgoing Server’ tab.
- Check the box ‘My outgoing server requires authentication’.
- In the advanced settings enter 587 for Outgoing server.
- Save the changes and then click ‘next’.
- You will receive a confirmation message; click ‘Finish’ and you are done.
For further help and guidance for this purpose, you can call at the AOL Support Phone Number 1-800-329-1530 for complete technical assistance.