Losing your email account’s password is very scary as you will not be able to access your emails. Everything has a solution and for your lost Hotmail password you have Hotmail Support Number to provide you with ways to reset your password.
To reset a lost Hotmail password, the following methods will be helpful for you:
Method 1: To reset Hotmail password on your phone, follow these steps:
- Press the Outlook icon and then tap ‘Get Started’.
- After that enter your email address in the text field given on the next page.
- Press ‘Add account’ which is given below the email address field.
- This will take you to the password reset page.
- Next, tap the ‘Forgot my Password’ link given at the bottom of the screen.
- Out of the given options, click on the ‘I forgot my password’ box.
- After selecting the option, click on ‘Next’.
- Now, enter the characters shown to you in the text box under the heading ‘Enter the characters you see’. After entering the code, press ‘Next’ to proceed. Make sure to enter the correct characters as the letters are case-sensitive.
- Next, you have to select a recovery option out of email or text. If you don’t have an associated phone number then you will only get the email option. If you don’t have any of the options, then tap ‘Next’ and enter a backup email and follow the instructions to get your account back.
- Enter your mobile number or email address in the given space so as to verify your identity and tap ‘Send Code’. After this, you will receive a verification code to reset the password of your Hotmail account.
- Enter the verification code received on your email account or as a text on your phone. If the verification code is correct, you can set a new password for your Hotmail account. Verify the newly set password and this will take you to the sign in page where you can sign in using your new password. If you are still not able to sign in, call at our Hotmail Phone Number to ask for technical help.
Method 2: To reset the password for the desktop version, follow these steps:
- Go to the password reset page of Microsoft to reset the password.
- Click on the ‘I forgot my password’ box and then select ‘Next’.
- Enter the Hotmail email address for which you want to reset the password.
- Under the ‘Enter the characters you see’ heading, enter the code provided to you. Make sure that the letters are case-sensitive and then press ‘Next’.
- Out of the options given, you can select either ‘Email’ or ‘Text’. Enter the email address or phone number to receive the verification code.
- Click on ‘Send Code’ and this will send a verification code to your email address or phone number.
- Enter the recovery code you have received and then click ‘Next’.
- Now, you can set a new password for your account and re-enter it to confirm it.
If there is an issue left unresolved with your Hotmail account, calling at our Hotmail Toll-Free Number will let you take help from the expert technical executives.