iCloud is a great feature provide along with iOS devices. Using this feature, you can easily store your purchases, app data, music, device settings etc. But sometimes this might happen that you have downloaded a useless app or there are some apps which are no more useful and you want to remove them from your iCloud account. For this matter, you can call at the iCloud Phone Number for effective technical help.
iCloud keeps a list of all the apps you have downloaded or purchased earlier. This makes it easier for you to re-download them whenever you want to. You can check the list of purchased apps in your iCloud account and their link to download them from the App Store. This implies that no matter how many apps you have it will not occupy much space of your iCloud account. Also, it is not possible to delete them from the iCloud account. If you want to get rid of any apps of your iCloud account you can hide them from your purchase history.
To hide your unwanted apps from your iCloud account, you can follow these steps or call at the iCloud Technical Support Number.
- On your iOS device, go to App store, then ‘Updates’ and then select ‘Purchased’. You will see a list of purchased apps out of which you can hide the app you want.
- Open iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC and enter the iTunes store. There click on ‘Purchased’ given at the right of the window to open the purchase history.
- Click on the ‘Apps’ option given at the top and a list of all the apps you have downloaded or purchased will come up. Take your mouse over the app you want to hide and an ‘X’ will appear at the top left corner of the app’s icon.
- Click on the ‘X’ icon to hide the desired app. This will also update the list of purchased apps and the particular app you have hidden will not appear anymore.
In case you have iOS 7, the hidden app will still show in the purchase history even if you have applied the above steps. Here you have to open Settings and then go to the iTunes and App store. Tap on your Apple ID and then sign out of your device. Go back to the App store and your purchase history will be shown empty to you. Now, tap on the Sign in button and log in again with your Apple ID and you will see your hidden apps are no longer available there. For further concerns regarding this issue or for any issue with your iCloud account, call us at the iCloud Customer Care Number.
View More: https://www.800customerservicenumber.com/how-to-set-up-icloud-account-on-your-iphone/
iCloud account allows you to enjoy more storage space on your iOS device. An iPhone already offers you a good range of extraordinary features and having an iCloud account on your iPhone is an added advantage. After creating the iCloud account, users can get their hands on a cloud computing system and store their data on the iCloud account. So in case you need any help regarding creating a new iCloud account, you can directly contact the iCloud Customer Service team.
To create an iCloud account, you can go through the steps given below:
- Open the settings of your iPhone and press ‘Sign in to your iPhone’.
- You will see a login page at the bottom of the page. Then look for the link ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?’ and tap it.
- After this, you will see a few options on your iPhone display and tap on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- In the given section, you will be required to enter the date of birth and after entering press ‘Next’ button.
- Next, enter your First Name and Last Name and then press the ‘Next’ button.
- Then you will see an option saying ‘Get a free iCloud email address’ using which you will create a new ID. If you are not able to get the option, call at the iCloud Help Number for technical help.
- Create the email ID and add a strong password to it and after you are done, press the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your phone number and click ‘Next’. Your phone number will be verified and you will receive a code for that purpose. Enter the code received and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
This is how you can create a iCloud account for your iPhone device. Now you can access all the features of iCloud account on your iPhone device.
After creating your iCloud account, you can simply log in to the account using the given steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app.
- Press ‘Sign in to your iPhone’ option.
- Enter the email address and the password you have created for your iCloud account.
- Press ‘Sign in’.
- If you have created a password for iPhone, enter it.
If you want to sign out of your iCloud account, then follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap your Apple ID for your iCloud account.
- Now move to the bottom and press ‘Sign Out’.
- Enter the password for your iCloud account.
- Press ‘Turn Off’.
- Select the data for which you want to keep a copy in your device.
- Again press ‘Sign Out’.
- Press again to confirm your action.
If you are facing any difficulty while synchronizing the data to your iCloud account then take the required help from our technicians. The iCloud professionals will completely guide you about how you can use it in a very efficient way. For this, you just have to dial the iCloud Support Number where our technicians are readily available to help the customers diagnose various iCloud issues.