There can be times when it becomes difficult to log in to Facebook due to certain reasons. For such a situation, you can get in touch with Facebook Customer Care.
There can be several reasons for not being able to login to Facebook account such as:
- The email ID you have entered is not valid.
- You have entered incorrect email address or password.
- The Facebook web page is not loading.
If you are also not able to login to Facebook because of any of the reasons then you can try calling at Facebook Customer Service Number where the technicians will help you find the right solution.
You can also try the given troubleshooting tips when you are not able to login to Facebook:
- While logging into Facebook, if the web page is not loading, then check if the network is connected and giving appropriate signal strength. You can also try using a different web browser to log in to Facebook. Try clearing all the caches, cookies from the web browser and then try to log in again after some time.
- In case if your email address is showing as invalid while logging into Facebook then it is possible that your account has been blocked because of the non-compliance of its rules and regulations. You can go for creating a new account on Facebook.
- Next, if you are unable to log in due to the wrong email ID or password entered by you then you can reset your password as follows:
- You can recover your lost password by using the email ID or mobile number with which you have created your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook page and click the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Next, click on the default email option.
- You can set the same password for your Facebook account as you have for your email account.
- After this click ‘Continue’ and make sure you are logged into your email account while you are resetting the password.
- Next, you can use the recovery email address added by you to your Facebook account:
- From the given options, click on the ‘Email me a link to reset my password’ and then ‘Continue’.
- Now enter the code Facebook has sent you at the recovery email address and click ‘Change Password’.
- Enter a new password for your account and confirm to set the new password.
- You can also use your recovery phone number to reset your Facebook password in the following way:
- Click on the option ‘Get a code from my smartphone’ to reset the password using your phone number.
- Enter the security code received on your phone number and press ‘Continue’.
This is how you can resolve the various login issues with your Facebook account and can make it work again. In case you are not satisfied with the results then make sure to contact the Facebook Customer Care by Dialing Facebook Support Number to take direct technical assistance for the same.