AOL works similar to the other available email clients and is used by millions of users worldwide. Its popularity is because of the extraordinary features provided by it as well as the easy to use interface. But there can be times when you will face trouble while sending the emails. This can be due to some sort of network issue or because of the system errors. Whenever you find it difficult to send emails you can contact the AOL Support Number 1-800-218-9750.
Get AOL Customer Support Service Here!
There can be various issues while sending AOL mail. Given below are some of the troubleshooting tips to be followed when sending emails through AOL:
- Restart your computer: The first basic step is to restart your computer when you are facing issues while sending emails through AOL. Doing this will refresh the connection and will also clear some of the internal memory of your device which will most probably resolve the issue while sending AOL mail.
- Check the internet connection: make sure the internet is working fine and your emails are not lying there in the outbox. Click on the emails in outbox to send them after checking the internet connection.
- Use a different browser: the next thing you can try is to use a different internet browser to send emails using AOL account. The web browser you are already using can be outdated or corrupted due to which you are not able to send any emails through AOL. So in order to resolve the issue, you can try updating the browser or use a different browser to log in to your AOL account.
- Disabling the pop-up blocker: if you are using any third party pop-up blocker software it might not allow using the AOL mail properly. Pop-up blocker software allows you to block unwanted pop-ups on your browser but can also conflict with AOL mail. You can try disabling this software for some time and then try to resend the email. AOL Help Number 1-800-329-1530 is available whenever you are not able to correct the issue on your own.
- Disabling firewall: Installing a firewall on a computer is very important for its security. However it can also block some of the services of AOL emailing service, therefore you can try disabling the software temporarily and then check if it fixes the issue with sending emails from your AOL account.
- Clear the caches and cookies: clear all the caches, cookies, and history of your browser and then restart your browser. After this try to resend the emails from your AOL account.
In these ways, you can fix the issues with sending emails with AOL. Also, there can be several other issues while using AOL mail which can be resolved by taking technical help from the experts. You can contact the AOL Toll-Free Number to talk to the professional and certified tech experts who have the proper technical base to resolve all the AOL issues.