Sometimes it might happen that your P scanner is not producing the expected results and you are not able to find the cause and fix it. For such situations, you can obtain the required help through HP Scanner Support Number 1-800-329-1530 anytime.
Given below are the common issues with HP scanner:
- Scanning function is not working.
- Poor quality scanned images.
- Documents or images are partially scanned.
- Unable to scan multiple images simultaneously.
- Not able to connect to the scanner.
- Facing errors with the scanner.
If you are facing some of these or any other issue with HP scanner then make sure to get in touch with HP Scanner Support.
You can use the following troubleshooting tips whenever HP scanner is not working properly:
- If you are facing issues with the quality of the scanned images then check if there is any dirt or dust on the scanner glass. Gently clean the scanner glass for any dirt or dust and then try to increase the scanner resolution to get high-quality images. Also before scanning make sure the document is properly scanned.
- For partially scanned documents or images, make sure the paper is properly placed facing downwards on the scanner.
- To improve the scanning speed of your HP scanner, try lowering the scan resolution and then scan again. It is better to close all the programs running on your computer so that they don’t interfere with the scanning process.
- Next, if you are not able to connect your scanner then it can lead to connection issues which can arise on account of defective or poorly connected cables. It is also necessary to ensure that you have provided adequate power to the cables. The poor signal strength can also lead to connection problems with the scanner. For this you can restart your printer to resolve the connection issues:
- Turn off the printer first.
- Connect the printer directly to the outlet without using any connector.
- Switch off the computer after closing all the running programs.
- Plug in the power cord for both the printer and the computer.
- Now after connecting the printer and the computer and try to scan.
- Make sure you have installed the latest printer driver by using the given steps:
- Open the control panel and from the programs and features, select the driver you want to uninstall.
- Using the instructions complete the un-installation of the driver and then restart the computer.
- Now turn on the printer and go to the HP’s driver and software download page.
- Enter the printer’s information like the name, model number as well as the operating system of your computer.
- Under the driver heading, click on ‘Downloads and download the latest printer driver for your printer.
- You can also try adjusting the Windows Image Acquisition settings as it will improve the communication between the computer and the scanning device.
This is how you can resolve most of the issues with HP scanner or you can also call at the HP Toll-Free Number 1-800-329-1530 for HP related scanning issues.