Hotmail is one of the emailing services of Microsoft currently known as Outlook. Being user-friendly and having so many features and service it is widely used by a large number of people. Apart from all the extraordinary features, there are times when Hotmail stops working the way you want it to work. Hotmail might stop responding due to some issues which can disrupt the complete emailing functions. If you are going through the same situation you can get in touch with the tech experts available at Hotmail Customer Service.
To troubleshoot the Hotmail not responding issue on your own you can also try the given steps:
- You have to open Hotmail in safe mode and then close it. Go to start menu and select Run. Then type Hotmail/safe and click Ok. After this, close Hotmail and then try to open it normally again.
- Next, you have to clear the browser caches and cookies. To do this, press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously on your browser to open the dialogue box and select the correct option to clear cache and cookies.
- Now, check if any dialogue box is open by using the ALT+Tab key and if there are any open dialogue boxes Hotmail will not work till it is not closed. Close all the dialog box and then retry to work with Hotmail.
- If you have given a tiresome work to Hotmail such as sending or deleting a large number of emails at once then Hotmail will keep processing in the background and this may hang or freeze Hotmail. Make sure you give enough time to Hotmail to give some time to finish the process and check the status bar of Hotmail for this purpose. Calling at Hotmail Support Number will provide you with more troubleshooting ways to deal with this issue.
- Next, you can try to update windows and office as this will enhance the performance and will give access to new features. You can also use the setting to update windows automatically, download and install them in your system to get the bug fixes.
- You can also give a try to repairing your Office programs. For this, make sure all Office programs are closed. Then open Control Panel and choose Programs and Features. From the list of given programs, you can right-click Microsoft Office and then select Change.
- To resolve the issue you can use the inbox repair tool which will repair the Hotmail data files and will help in the recovery of errors.
- You can also create a new user profile from the control panel. From the user accounts go to show profiles. Then choose to add and make a new profile.
All these steps can be utilized to resolve the issue when Hotmail is not responding. In case you still don’t get the success you can make a call at the Hotmail Toll-Free Number and get technical assistance from the professional experts.