Yahoo has been largely used for the purpose of sending or receiving emails for so many years and the magic is still there, it is because of its extraordinary features like fastest emailing, filters facility etc. Creating a Yahoo account can offer your various benefits, however, deleting the account can take away all the fun. In case you have mistakenly deleted your Yahoo account and want to regain access to it, we can help you at Yahoo Customer Service Number.
A Yahoo account can be easily reactivated by opening the Yahoo sign-in page. You have to sign in to your Yahoo account using your account details so make sure you remember it. The details are required to verify it is the rightful owner of the account. Only after you have provided the correct information you will be able to reactivate to the account.
Also, the Yahoo account can only be reactivated within 40 days of its deletion. In case it has been deleted by Yahoo on account of non-compliance with the rules and regulations or due to inactivity, then it cannot be reactivated and you have to create a new one. You can also call at the Yahoo Phone Number to get the complete information regarding the same matter.
Follow the given instructions to reactivate your Yahoo account:
- Go to the Yahoo’s sign-in page and then enter your Yahoo account email address and password. You need to have access to your mobile number or recovery email address associated with your Yahoo account.
- Then, click on “Yes, text me an account key” to use the mobile number to receive an account Key, or click on “I don’t have access to this phone” to receive an account Key in your recovery email.
- Now, enter the account key you received on your mobile number or an email into the given box and click on “Verify“.
- A success screen will be displayed when you are successfully signed in and then click “Continue“.
- You will see the “Don’t get locked out” message. There you can add a recovery email and a phone number, even if you have already added that information or not. You can also add multiple email addresses and phone numbers to help you access your account if you get stuck signing in.
- Then you will see a confirmation message saying your email or phone number has been updated. After that, you have to click “OK” to close the message and continue to your Yahoo account.
- After completing the process you will see a message in your Yahoo account saying that an account key was sent to your phone or email and was used to sign in to your Yahoo account. Hence, the deletion process for your Yahoo account was canceled.
While reactivating your deleted Yahoo account it is possible you might face some issues. That time you can contact our technical experts at the Yahoo Support Number to get complete technical support for Yahoo.