AOL email has attracted a huge number of users across the globe. This email service provider has gained immense popularity due to its world-class features, and an easy-to-use platform. It is loaded with numerous excellent features which make it a holy grail for every email user out there.
But due to several technical hurdles, it often becomes inaccessible. Usually, when you see the AOL email service is not currently available, you can simply check the below-given factors. Or for customized solution reach AOL Technical Support Number +1-800-329-1530.
The AOL email client is not a currently available issue is becoming more common with every passing day. The AOL email server downtime can be the major cause of this error. But if the issue has become common, you can simply contact the AOL Customer Care team or try the below-given step:
Check Server Status:
- Sometimes the issue can be triggered due to the AOL server downtime. So, before you check for perform any troubleshooting method, make sure you check the status of AOL server.
- In order to keep an eye on server Status You can check the: Is AOL down today? Webpage
- If you find that the server is down all you can do is to wait for it to retain its normal status. When the server will retain its original position, the issue will be fixed automatically.
- But if you think there is nothing wrong with the server, you must try the underneath mentioned troubleshooting methods.
Check the DNS server:
The DNS server issue is other common reasons for the AOL mail currently not available error. The DNS server works with the IP of the device and hence contacting your ISP can resolve the issue. Whenever the issue with your DNS server appears, you can simply check that the address settings are showing the status as follows:
- 220.127.116.11 (Primary address)
- 18.104.22.168 (Secondary address)
- Once you are done changing the DNS server, you must reboot your device and access the AOL website again.
- The AOL mail not currently available can be due to the security concerns. On the other hand, using the wrong email password can be the cause behind the issue.
- So, to fix the issue one must disable the security settings on your device. After this, log in to your AOL email account. Also, disabling the antivirus program as well as firewall settings can help you fix the issue.
The techies will guide you with the most befitting solution. The techies are available all around the clock to help users who are not technically skilled. Also, the team of AOL Help Number +1-800-329-1530 will detect the root cause of the issue and render you an accurate solution.