AT&T email client has been successfully serving its users with reliable features and high-quality services for a long time. All the great features make it easy for users to access the emails. You can easily set up an AT&T email account by creating a username and password. To get further information about this email client, you can simply call at the AT&T Support Number.
To access your AT&T email account on the desktop, follow the given steps:
- Open a web browser on your system and go to https://www.att.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option given on the page.
- Type the email address and password associated with your AT&T email account and then click on ‘Sign in’.
- You can also select ‘Keep me signed in’ if you want your information to be stored on the web browser.
- Click on the envelope icon to go to your inbox and check emails.
AT&T Help Number is also there to contact whenever you have any technical issues with AT&T.
To access the emails of your AT&T email account on iPad or iPhone, use the steps given below:
- Go to the settings of your device and then press ‘Accounts and Passwords’ given in the settings menu.
- Click on ‘Add account’ under the ‘Accounts’ section which will display the types of account you can add.
- Click on ‘Add mail account’ which is given at the top of the menu below ‘mail’.
- Enter your full name, email address and email password under the ‘New Account’ section.
- You can also add a description for your email account under ‘New Account’ and click ‘Next’.
- You can also select if you want to sync email or your notes and then click ‘Save’ in the ‘New Account’ window.
To access AT&T account on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app and click on ‘Accounts’.
- Click on ‘Add Account’ given at the bottom of the list of account types.
- Press POP3 and then tap Manual Setup.
- Enter your email address and password and then again press ‘Manual Setup’.
- At the inbound server setup page, enter your email address and password.
- In the server line, type the inbound server address for AT&T.
- Now select the type of security and enter the port number for AT&T which is 995.
- Click on ‘Next’ to go to the outbound server setup page and enter the outbound server for AT&T.
- Again select the security type and tap the checkbox given next to ‘Require Sign in’.
- Enter your email address and password next to ‘Authentication’ and then press ‘Save’.
This is how you can access your AT&T email account.