Facebook is such a platform where you can share pictures, videos, status updates etc. on your timeline as well as on your friend’s timeline, a page or the messenger app. There are different ways to share something on your Facebook timeline and you can use any of the methods as per your requirement. Facebook Technical Support is also there for the times if you face any difficulty with your Facebook account.
To share a post on Facebook through Desktop, follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser on your system and then go to Facebook’s website. Log in to your Facebook account by using your email address and password.
- This will show you the news feed of Facebook where you can read and decide which you want to share. However, you can’t share a post which has privacy settings set to ‘Friends’ or ‘Friends of Friends’. If there is a share option given below the post only then you can share the post.
- Clicking on the ‘Share’ option below the post will show you a drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select any one of the given options:
- Share now (Friends) – This will share the post to your timeline.
- Share- This will open the post in a ‘New Post’ window in which you can add text.
- Share as Message- This will open the messenger window where you can mention a friend with whom you want to share the post.
- Share on a friend’s timeline- This will open a ‘New Post’ window where you can specify a friend’s timeline.
- Share to a page- This will open a new post where you can share the post as one of the pages you handle.
- While sharing the post you can also add text to the post if necessary.
- Now click ‘Post’ to post it and click ‘Send’ to send it through messenger. If you encounter any difficulty during the same you can call at the Facebook Phone Number.
To share a post on Facebook through mobile, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and then log in to your Facebook account.
- Go through the news feed and find the post you want to share.
- Check if you can share this post as per its privacy settings.
- If yes, then press ‘Share’ option given underneath the post.
- This will open a menu where you can add any text for the post to be shared by you.
- After this, you can choose any one of the given sharing options. You can share directly to your timeline, send in messenger, share to a page, etc.
- Then click on the ‘post’ option if you want to share it or ‘send’ option if you are sending it through messenger.
In this way, you can share anything on Facebook and there are some posts which you will not be able to share because of their privacy settings. If you have any other problem in sharing the posts on Facebook you can call us at the Facebook Customer Care Number.
There can be times when it becomes difficult to log in to Facebook due to certain reasons. For such a situation, you can get in touch with Facebook Customer Care.
There can be several reasons for not being able to login to Facebook account such as:
- The email ID you have entered is not valid.
- You have entered incorrect email address or password.
- The Facebook web page is not loading.
If you are also not able to login to Facebook because of any of the reasons then you can try calling at Facebook Customer Service Number where the technicians will help you find the right solution.
You can also try the given troubleshooting tips when you are not able to login to Facebook:
- While logging into Facebook, if the web page is not loading, then check if the network is connected and giving appropriate signal strength. You can also try using a different web browser to log in to Facebook. Try clearing all the caches, cookies from the web browser and then try to log in again after some time.
- In case if your email address is showing as invalid while logging into Facebook then it is possible that your account has been blocked because of the non-compliance of its rules and regulations. You can go for creating a new account on Facebook.
- Next, if you are unable to log in due to the wrong email ID or password entered by you then you can reset your password as follows:
- You can recover your lost password by using the email ID or mobile number with which you have created your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook page and click the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Next, click on the default email option.
- You can set the same password for your Facebook account as you have for your email account.
- After this click ‘Continue’ and make sure you are logged into your email account while you are resetting the password.
- Next, you can use the recovery email address added by you to your Facebook account:
- From the given options, click on the ‘Email me a link to reset my password’ and then ‘Continue’.
- Now enter the code Facebook has sent you at the recovery email address and click ‘Change Password’.
- Enter a new password for your account and confirm to set the new password.
- You can also use your recovery phone number to reset your Facebook password in the following way:
- Click on the option ‘Get a code from my smartphone’ to reset the password using your phone number.
- Enter the security code received on your phone number and press ‘Continue’.
This is how you can resolve the various login issues with your Facebook account and can make it work again. In case you are not satisfied with the results then make sure to contact the Facebook Customer Care by Dialing Facebook Support Number to take direct technical assistance for the same.