Facebook is such a platform where you can share pictures, videos, status updates etc. on your timeline as well as on your friend’s timeline, a page or the messenger app. There are different ways to share something on your Facebook timeline and you can use any of the methods as per your requirement. Facebook Technical Support is also there for the times if you face any difficulty with your Facebook account.
To share a post on Facebook through Desktop, follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser on your system and then go to Facebook’s website. Log in to your Facebook account by using your email address and password.
- This will show you the news feed of Facebook where you can read and decide which you want to share. However, you can’t share a post which has privacy settings set to ‘Friends’ or ‘Friends of Friends’. If there is a share option given below the post only then you can share the post.
- Clicking on the ‘Share’ option below the post will show you a drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select any one of the given options:
- Share now (Friends) – This will share the post to your timeline.
- Share- This will open the post in a ‘New Post’ window in which you can add text.
- Share as Message- This will open the messenger window where you can mention a friend with whom you want to share the post.
- Share on a friend’s timeline- This will open a ‘New Post’ window where you can specify a friend’s timeline.
- Share to a page- This will open a new post where you can share the post as one of the pages you handle.
- While sharing the post you can also add text to the post if necessary.
- Now click ‘Post’ to post it and click ‘Send’ to send it through messenger. If you encounter any difficulty during the same you can call at the Facebook Phone Number.
To share a post on Facebook through mobile, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and then log in to your Facebook account.
- Go through the news feed and find the post you want to share.
- Check if you can share this post as per its privacy settings.
- If yes, then press ‘Share’ option given underneath the post.
- This will open a menu where you can add any text for the post to be shared by you.
- After this, you can choose any one of the given sharing options. You can share directly to your timeline, send in messenger, share to a page, etc.
- Then click on the ‘post’ option if you want to share it or ‘send’ option if you are sending it through messenger.
In this way, you can share anything on Facebook and there are some posts which you will not be able to share because of their privacy settings. If you have any other problem in sharing the posts on Facebook you can call us at the Facebook Customer Care Number.