When you decide to audit your friend list, you need to remove a few friends who you find out worth keeping the contact anymore. Other reason for unfriending someone can be their constant rant about politics or a particular topic and now you want to end the regular torture you have on opening your timeline. Unfriending such annoying people is the perfect option.
If you want to know how you can “Unfriend” or “Unfollow” someone, keep reading this post till the end. If you are afraid of the backlash which unfriending someone can cause, it is advisable to unfollow the person and stop seeing what they post.
Let’s discuss how to “unfollow” someone on Facebook:
In the case when you don’t want to block the person or remove them from your friend list, you can simply unfollow them. In this way, you will remain FB friends, access profiles of each other, chat and post, but you won’t get an update regarding their posts.
Unfollowing someone on Facebook is very simple. Just go to their profile, click on the Following button from the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, click on “Unfollow”. If you ever want to change the decision, it is advisable to click the same button and start following them again.
How to “Unfriend” someone on Facebook?
By unfriending someone, you remove them from your friend list. Try the steps given below to remove them
Through the web:
- Open your favorite browser and open Facebook.com
- Now, tap on your name in order to open your profile
- Click on “Friends”
- You will get the list of your friends on the screen, which will include the friends you want to remove from your friend list.
- In order to unfriend a person, click on “friends” and then click on “Unfriend”
Using the Facebook app:
- On the Facebook apps, unfriending someone is quite easier.
- Click on the icon of three lines beneath the screen.
- Choose “Friends”
- Now click on “friends” and then select the “Unfriend” option.
If you are not able to perform the steps given above or looking for any sort of help, make a contact with the Facebook Customer Service team. The team of customer support executives is reachable all across the clock to help troubled users. Dial toll-free Facebook help number and let the experts guide you with the best solution. Facebook Support Number is the ultimate place your technical hitches resolved in no time. All general queries and issues are handled with great care. Dial toll-free Facebook Help Number and get instant solution to the troubles you are facing. View More: https://www.800customerservicenumber.com/how-to-share-anything-on-facebook/
Facebook is such a platform where you can share pictures, videos, status updates etc. on your timeline as well as on your friend’s timeline, a page or the messenger app. There are different ways to share something on your Facebook timeline and you can use any of the methods as per your requirement. Facebook Technical Support is also there for the times if you face any difficulty with your Facebook account.
To share a post on Facebook through Desktop, follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser on your system and then go to Facebook’s website. Log in to your Facebook account by using your email address and password.
- This will show you the news feed of Facebook where you can read and decide which you want to share. However, you can’t share a post which has privacy settings set to ‘Friends’ or ‘Friends of Friends’. If there is a share option given below the post only then you can share the post.
- Clicking on the ‘Share’ option below the post will show you a drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select any one of the given options:
- Share now (Friends) – This will share the post to your timeline.
- Share- This will open the post in a ‘New Post’ window in which you can add text.
- Share as Message- This will open the messenger window where you can mention a friend with whom you want to share the post.
- Share on a friend’s timeline- This will open a ‘New Post’ window where you can specify a friend’s timeline.
- Share to a page- This will open a new post where you can share the post as one of the pages you handle.
- While sharing the post you can also add text to the post if necessary.
- Now click ‘Post’ to post it and click ‘Send’ to send it through messenger. If you encounter any difficulty during the same you can call at the Facebook Phone Number.
To share a post on Facebook through mobile, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and then log in to your Facebook account.
- Go through the news feed and find the post you want to share.
- Check if you can share this post as per its privacy settings.
- If yes, then press ‘Share’ option given underneath the post.
- This will open a menu where you can add any text for the post to be shared by you.
- After this, you can choose any one of the given sharing options. You can share directly to your timeline, send in messenger, share to a page, etc.
- Then click on the ‘post’ option if you want to share it or ‘send’ option if you are sending it through messenger.
In this way, you can share anything on Facebook and there are some posts which you will not be able to share because of their privacy settings. If you have any other problem in sharing the posts on Facebook you can call us at the Facebook Customer Care Number.