iCloud account allows you to enjoy more storage space on your iOS device. An iPhone already offers you a good range of extraordinary features and having an iCloud account on your iPhone is an added advantage. After creating the iCloud account, users can get their hands on a cloud computing system and store their data on the iCloud account. So in case you need any help regarding creating a new iCloud account, you can directly contact the iCloud Customer Service team.
To create an iCloud account, you can go through the steps given below:
- Open the settings of your iPhone and press ‘Sign in to your iPhone’.
- You will see a login page at the bottom of the page. Then look for the link ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?’ and tap it.
- After this, you will see a few options on your iPhone display and tap on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- In the given section, you will be required to enter the date of birth and after entering press ‘Next’ button.
- Next, enter your First Name and Last Name and then press the ‘Next’ button.
- Then you will see an option saying ‘Get a free iCloud email address’ using which you will create a new ID. If you are not able to get the option, call at the iCloud Help Number for technical help.
- Create the email ID and add a strong password to it and after you are done, press the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your phone number and click ‘Next’. Your phone number will be verified and you will receive a code for that purpose. Enter the code received and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
This is how you can create a iCloud account for your iPhone device. Now you can access all the features of iCloud account on your iPhone device.
After creating your iCloud account, you can simply log in to the account using the given steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app.
- Press ‘Sign in to your iPhone’ option.
- Enter the email address and the password you have created for your iCloud account.
- Press ‘Sign in’.
- If you have created a password for iPhone, enter it.
If you want to sign out of your iCloud account, then follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap your Apple ID for your iCloud account.
- Now move to the bottom and press ‘Sign Out’.
- Enter the password for your iCloud account.
- Press ‘Turn Off’.
- Select the data for which you want to keep a copy in your device.
- Again press ‘Sign Out’.
- Press again to confirm your action.
If you are facing any difficulty while synchronizing the data to your iCloud account then take the required help from our technicians. The iCloud professionals will completely guide you about how you can use it in a very efficient way. For this, you just have to dial the iCloud Support Number where our technicians are readily available to help the customers diagnose various iCloud issues.