Microsoft Office 365 includes a set of software tools and services and they are used for official documentation, communication and management purposes. The services involved are based on the package you have, however, the key elements are as follows:
- Hosted email (including calendar)
- Full Office licensing for up to 5 workstations per person
- Full Office experience on up to 5 mobile devices per person
- Online, web-based versions of Office
- One Drive file storage and sharing with lots of space
- SharePoint collaboration site
- Lync instant & video messaging
- Yammer corporate social network
There can be times when certain issues start occurring with MS Office 365 services but you can take the required help from Microsoft Office 365 Support team.
Given below are the main issues you might face with Microsoft Office 365:
- Microsoft has been pushing all the elements as ‘cloud’ part but only four of the above elements are based in the cloud: Hosted Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Lync. Also, these services will not provide you freedom from all hardware that a real full-cloud will definitely do. You can also check the Microsoft Azure’s enterprise-level cloud computing solution.
- If something goes wrong with any of the services, you might not be able to get the problem resolved for some time. The support team might not provide you with immediate response for the issues you are facing such as licensing issue.
- Microsoft’s main motive is to sell products. The training is not given on their products by them but they work through the third party providers. So, it is not difficult for you to get guidance for your staff but you have to invest additional funds to pay to an outside provider. If you have any doubts regarding MS Office 365, you can dial the Microsoft Support Number.
- You have two different components to store your files: OneDrive and SharePoint. But there is a lot of confusion in their functioning as both works differently when used. None of the components is sufficient to provide complete satisfaction to their users which make the file sharing strategy very confusing.
- The next issue is the search capability in Office 365 is directly related to the subscription level. To get the advanced query functionality, you have to sign up to the higher-level packages. Some of the users might get disturbed by this issue if they subscribe to a lower-level package.
It is not that MS Office 365 is completely unsuitable for all the users. This application can be appropriate for some, however, if you are using it for your organization; you need to consider the above points to make sure it is a good option for your organization.
For other issues with Microsoft Office 365, you can have the support from the technical experts available at our side. Calling at Microsoft Toll-Free Number will let you talk to the technicians about the issue you are having with MS Office 365.