Yahoo mail is used on an international level as it lets you access several other services given by Yahoo mail account. One of the major benefits of having a Yahoo mail account is that it allows you to create a new account and set up two accounts together in no time. This way, you can connect an additional email address to already existing Yahoo mail account. You can set an extra mail address as the forwarding email account, which means whatever you will do on your additional email account will be visible on the original email address. If you need to know it in more depth, make a contact with Yahoo Technical Support.
First, you need to set up the original Yahoo email account, if you don’t have one try the below-given steps to create one:
- Go to your favorite web browser open Yahoo mail account. Or use any other way to go to the Yahoo mail login page.
- Now click on “Create new account” button to generate a new Yahoo account.
- Complete required details such as First name, surname, email address (username) which will be shown before @yahoo.com, password, phone number, Date of birth, and Gender.
- Once you are done filling the account details, you need to click upon “Continue”
- Now you can log in to your Yahoo mail account and use it anytime.
Once you have successfully created second Yahoo mail account, you can try setting up a second Yahoo mail account by following the below-given steps:
- Login to your Yahoo mail account using the correct credential
- Now go to Options and select Mail options. Now from the drop-down menu click upon “accounts “ and click upon Add or edit account
- Next, tap select “Extra email address” and tap on “Get started”
- Once you see another page including an email ID, under “Create a new Yahoo! Mail address”, select “Get Started”. Now select “Check availability” to check the email id is still available.
- Now, select an email address from the list you see in the “select one of these” and tap on “choose”
- After tapping the “Choose” button, a page will appear and that will include a Captcha code to confirm the chosen email id. At last, click “OK”
This is how you can set the second Yahoo mail account with the already existing Y! Mail account. It is very easy to adjoin two Yahoo mail account as only a few simple steps can complete the process, but if you encounter an issue while performing the collaboration, make a call upon Yahoo Support Phone Number. The team of techies will fix the issue you are facing and let you complete the process of setting a second email account with your old Yahoo mail account. Yahoo Help Number is free of toll and accessible 24X7 to help troubled users. No matter how stubborn the issue is, it will be resolved in no matter of time.
View More: https://www.800customerservicenumber.com/reactivate-a-deleted-yahoo-account/
Creating folders in your Yahoo account allows you to give your account a more clean and organized look. There a number of emails received every day due to which it becomes difficult to search for the required email. In order to avoid this situation, you can create various folders for each type of email received in your Yahoo account. This makes it convenient to look out for the required email whenever required and will also clear the clutter. Make sure you are using the latest version of Yahoo emailing service. Yahoo Customer Service can also be called at to avail instant help and support for your Yahoo account.
To give a more organized look to your Yahoo mail account, folders can be created by simply using the given steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo email account.
- An ‘add’ (+) icon can be seen on the right-hand side given to create new folders.
- Click on this icon to create a new folder for your account. Clicking it will open a new window ‘Add a new folder’.
- Next, after creating the folder enter a new name for it.
- After entering the name for the new folder you have created, click ‘Ok’.
- A new folder will be created and you can put all of your emails in there and access them in the way you want. You can also dial the Yahoo Phone Number in case you face any difficulties during this process.
If you want to create a subfolder for a particular folder, you can do it as follows:
- Look for the folder for which you want to create a subfolder.
- Right-click on the folder to get the options and click on ‘create a subfolder’.
- Now, enter a new name for the subfolder created.
- When you are done entering the name, press ‘Enter’ and the process is complete.
If you are using the mobile version of Yahoo mail, then follow the given steps to create folders:
- First, you have to log in to your Yahoo account using your phone.
- Then, under the My Folders section, click on ‘Add Folder’ option.
- Now, enter a name for the folder and click ‘Add’.
- This is how you can create a folder for your Yahoo mail using your mobile device.
You can also delete the folders anytime you want by clicking on the required folder and click the ‘Delete’ option.
Yahoo Support Number is round the clock available in case you have doubts and queries about creating folders for your Yahoo account. The technicians are well-certified and possess the required knowledge to provide you with the best of troubleshooting tips if anytime you encounter any technical glitches with your Yahoo account. The right technical assistance for your Yahoo account is just one call away.
Read More : https://www.800customerservicenumber.com/reactivate-a-deleted-yahoo-account/