Yahoo has its own messenger service so as to make it convenient for the users to chat directly without requiring signing into their Yahoo mail account. You can simply install the Yahoo messenger on your phone and log in to the same using the email ID and password. Whenever you log out of your Yahoo messenger, it directly sends the messages and alerts on your phone number. In case you want to change the number for Yahoo messenger or want to switch to a different device, a simple procedure has to be followed. If you have no idea about the same, talk to the tech experts available at Yahoo Technical Support Number.
Given below is a list of steps which can be applied when you want to change the mobile number for your Yahoo messenger app:
- Go to Yahoo’s webpage and click on the ‘Sign in’ option. Enter the username and password of your Yahoo account and then click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Take the pointer to your name and click on the ‘Account Settings’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the ‘Edit your Account Info’ tab.
- Then enter your username and password again and click ‘Sign in’.
- Under the ‘Contact Information’ section, select ‘Choose how Yahoo contacts you’.
- Under ‘Mobile numbers’, click on ‘Add another’ option.
- Now, enter the number you want to add and click ‘Save’ given next to that number.
- Yahoo will send a verification code at your new number and enter that code under the ‘Verify Mobile number’ heading.
- You can also delete your old number and then click ‘Save’.
All these steps will let you change the mobile number for Yahoo messenger easily. Yahoo Help and Support team is also there to help you in case you face any difficulty while changing the phone number for the Yahoo messenger. Although the process is simple, it might be difficult for some of the non-technical users. This is why we advise you to take the experts help for the same.
There can be several other issues with Yahoo or it’s messenger app which might slow down the work progress while you are working with emails. Under such circumstances, you can still dial the Yahoo Customer Support Number and our tech experts will get in touch with you to provide you genuine help. All the issues with Yahoo can be instantly resolved by our experienced Yahoo experts. You only have to call at the number and rest will be done by the technical team.
The tech support team works on a priority basis and as soon as you will connect the call, there are chances you will get the instant solution. Also, the round the clock availability of technical support makes it easier for us to help all the customers and they don’t feel discontented.
View More: https://www.800customerservicenumber.com/set-up-a-second-yahoo-email-account/
Yahoo has been largely used for the purpose of sending or receiving emails for so many years and the magic is still there, it is because of its extraordinary features like fastest emailing, filters facility etc. Creating a Yahoo account can offer your various benefits, however, deleting the account can take away all the fun. In case you have mistakenly deleted your Yahoo account and want to regain access to it, we can help you at Yahoo Customer Service Number.
A Yahoo account can be easily reactivated by opening the Yahoo sign-in page. You have to sign in to your Yahoo account using your account details so make sure you remember it. The details are required to verify it is the rightful owner of the account. Only after you have provided the correct information you will be able to reactivate to the account.
Also, the Yahoo account can only be reactivated within 40 days of its deletion. In case it has been deleted by Yahoo on account of non-compliance with the rules and regulations or due to inactivity, then it cannot be reactivated and you have to create a new one. You can also call at the Yahoo Phone Number to get the complete information regarding the same matter.
Follow the given instructions to reactivate your Yahoo account:
- Go to the Yahoo’s sign-in page and then enter your Yahoo account email address and password. You need to have access to your mobile number or recovery email address associated with your Yahoo account.
- Then, click on “Yes, text me an account key” to use the mobile number to receive an account Key, or click on “I don’t have access to this phone” to receive an account Key in your recovery email.
- Now, enter the account key you received on your mobile number or an email into the given box and click on “Verify“.
- A success screen will be displayed when you are successfully signed in and then click “Continue“.
- You will see the “Don’t get locked out” message. There you can add a recovery email and a phone number, even if you have already added that information or not. You can also add multiple email addresses and phone numbers to help you access your account if you get stuck signing in.
- Then you will see a confirmation message saying your email or phone number has been updated. After that, you have to click “OK” to close the message and continue to your Yahoo account.
- After completing the process you will see a message in your Yahoo account saying that an account key was sent to your phone or email and was used to sign in to your Yahoo account. Hence, the deletion process for your Yahoo account was canceled.
While reactivating your deleted Yahoo account it is possible you might face some issues. That time you can contact our technical experts at the Yahoo Support Number to get complete technical support for Yahoo.