Yahoo mail is used on an international level as it lets you access several other services given by Yahoo mail account. One of the major benefits of having a Yahoo mail account is that it allows you to create a new account and set up two accounts together in no time. This way, you can connect an additional email address to already existing Yahoo mail account. You can set an extra mail address as the forwarding email account, which means whatever you will do on your additional email account will be visible on the original email address. If you need to know it in more depth, make a contact with Yahoo Technical Support.
First, you need to set up the original Yahoo email account, if you don’t have one try the below-given steps to create one:
- Go to your favorite web browser open Yahoo mail account. Or use any other way to go to the Yahoo mail login page.
- Now click on “Create new account” button to generate a new Yahoo account.
- Complete required details such as First name, surname, email address (username) which will be shown before @yahoo.com, password, phone number, Date of birth, and Gender.
- Once you are done filling the account details, you need to click upon “Continue”
- Now you can log in to your Yahoo mail account and use it anytime.
Once you have successfully created second Yahoo mail account, you can try setting up a second Yahoo mail account by following the below-given steps:
- Login to your Yahoo mail account using the correct credential
- Now go to Options and select Mail options. Now from the drop-down menu click upon “accounts “ and click upon Add or edit account
- Next, tap select “Extra email address” and tap on “Get started”
- Once you see another page including an email ID, under “Create a new Yahoo! Mail address”, select “Get Started”. Now select “Check availability” to check the email id is still available.
- Now, select an email address from the list you see in the “select one of these” and tap on “choose”
- After tapping the “Choose” button, a page will appear and that will include a Captcha code to confirm the chosen email id. At last, click “OK”
This is how you can set the second Yahoo mail account with the already existing Y! Mail account. It is very easy to adjoin two Yahoo mail account as only a few simple steps can complete the process, but if you encounter an issue while performing the collaboration, make a call upon Yahoo Support Phone Number. The team of techies will fix the issue you are facing and let you complete the process of setting a second email account with your old Yahoo mail account. Yahoo Help Number is free of toll and accessible 24X7 to help troubled users. No matter how stubborn the issue is, it will be resolved in no matter of time.