Creating folders in your Yahoo account allows you to give your account a more clean and organized look. There a number of emails received every day due to which it becomes difficult to search for the required email. In order to avoid this situation, you can create various folders for each type of email received in your Yahoo account. This makes it convenient to look out for the required email whenever required and will also clear the clutter. Make sure you are using the latest version of Yahoo emailing service. Yahoo Customer Service can also be called at to avail instant help and support for your Yahoo account.
To give a more organized look to your Yahoo mail account, folders can be created by simply using the given steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo email account.
- An ‘add’ (+) icon can be seen on the right-hand side given to create new folders.
- Click on this icon to create a new folder for your account. Clicking it will open a new window ‘Add a new folder’.
- Next, after creating the folder enter a new name for it.
- After entering the name for the new folder you have created, click ‘Ok’.
- A new folder will be created and you can put all of your emails in there and access them in the way you want. You can also dial the Yahoo Phone Number in case you face any difficulties during this process.
If you want to create a subfolder for a particular folder, you can do it as follows:
- Look for the folder for which you want to create a subfolder.
- Right-click on the folder to get the options and click on ‘create a subfolder’.
- Now, enter a new name for the subfolder created.
- When you are done entering the name, press ‘Enter’ and the process is complete.
If you are using the mobile version of Yahoo mail, then follow the given steps to create folders:
- First, you have to log in to your Yahoo account using your phone.
- Then, under the My Folders section, click on ‘Add Folder’ option.
- Now, enter a name for the folder and click ‘Add’.
- This is how you can create a folder for your Yahoo mail using your mobile device.
You can also delete the folders anytime you want by clicking on the required folder and click the ‘Delete’ option.
Yahoo Support Number is round the clock available in case you have doubts and queries about creating folders for your Yahoo account. The technicians are well-certified and possess the required knowledge to provide you with the best of troubleshooting tips if anytime you encounter any technical glitches with your Yahoo account. The right technical assistance for your Yahoo account is just one call away.